To download the firmware for your phone, just follow the following steps:
- Downlaod and install Flashtool from flashtool.net.
- Run Flashtool and click on the XperiFirm icon.
- A new windows will open, select your phone model and the Operator to check for the latest firmware. You will see the available firmware on the right side, click to download.
- Wait for the download to complete, close the XperiFirm windows and wait for some minutes (click Yes button if asked).
- After the end of the process, the firmware saved in C:\Users\